Do you know how Pineapples work for your Body??
Intro: Pineapples have exceptional juiciness and a vibrant tropical flavor that balances the tastes of sweet and tart.
-------Lets Know some very important benefits of Pineapples-------------------
1.Fresh pineapple is storehouse of many health promoting compounds, minerals and vitamins that are essential for optimum health.
2. The fruit is low in calories (provides only 50 cal per 100 g), contains no saturated fats or cholesterol; but rich source of soluble and insoluble dietary fiber like pectin.
3. Pineapple fruit contains a proteolytic enzyme bromelain that digests food by breaking down protein. Bromelain also has anti-inflammatory, anti-clotting and anti-cancer properties. Studies have shown that consumption of pineapple regularly helps fight against arthritis, indigestion and worm infestation.
4. Fresh ananas is an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin; vitamin C. It is required for the collagen synthesis in the body.
5. It also contains good amount Vitamin A (provides 58 IU per 100 g) and beta-carotene levels.
6. In addition, this fruit is rich in B-complex group of vitamins like folates, thiamin, pyridoxine, riboflavin and minerals like copper, manganese and potassium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids, helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure.
Pineapple 1.00 cup (165.00 grams)
Nutrient - Daily Value
SHARE if you love info about Nutrients in Pineapples